The Hotspot feature allows you to connect your Smart Garden Hub to any WiFi network when the Smart Garden Hub is offline without using an Ethernet cable.
To set up the Smart Garden Hub Internet connection via Hotspot mode:
1. Disconnect your Smart Garden Hub from its power source, then reconnect it. Wait up to two minutes.
2. On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network list and connect to GreenIQ-[SerialNumber].
3. In an Internet browser, enter the address 10.0.0.1.
The GreenIQ WiFi setup screen is displayed.
4. Enter your username and password as they appear on the plastic card that was supplied with the device, then click Log In.
5. In the GreenIQ WiFI setup screen, scroll down and select Show Advanced Network List.
6. Verify that your network Wi-Fi signal is at least three bars. If it is less than three bars, we highly recommend installing a repeater.
7. To enable communication between the Hotspot and your Wi-Fi network, scroll back up to the top of the screen.
8. Enter your wireless network name (SSID) and password, and then click Update Network.
Your Smart Garden Hub restarts (you can close the screen). The power indicator and network indicator should turn green within a couple of minutes.