The following options are available from the GreenIQ options menu:
- Program – Set up to four programs per zone, master watering, master lighting, manual watering limit (minutes), percent adjust limit and prohibited hours.
- My Account – Modify your account details (name, e-mail address and so on).
- Report - Set a frequency for receiving a report. The report contains information of the Hub connectivity status, water saved (past 24 hours, past 7 days, past 30 days), rainfall, evapotranspiration, global associated sensors, watering and lighting zones, Hub downtime, address, map and legend.
- Internet Setup – Set up a WiFi connection via a Smart Garden Hub hotspot.
- Sensors – Enable/disable the sensors and configure the connection between the sensors and the Smart Garden Hub.
- Smart Home - Set Nest Protect Integration and enable Control4 device discovery.
- Status – Check your system’s status or reset your Smart Garden Hub.