Before you begin:
- Turn on the Smart Hub (connect it to the power adapter).
To perform the setup process:
- On your mobile device, open the Wi-Fi network list and connect to GreenIQ-[SerialNumber].
- In an Internet browser, enter the address 10.0.0.1. The GreenIQ Wi-Fi setup screen is displayed.
- Enter your username and password, as they appear on the plastic card that was supplied with the device and select Sign In.
- In the next screen, select Internet Setup.
- You will now see all the network detected by your hub, verify that your network Wi-Fi signal is at least three bars. If it is less than three bars, we highly recommend installing a repeater.
- To enable communication between the Hotspot and your Wi-Fi network, enter your wireless network name (SSID) and password, then select Submit.
Your Smart Hub restarts (you can close the screen).
The power indicator and network indicator should turn green within a couple of minutes.